I have a problem with drawing males...I'm lazy, and girls are easier to draw for me so I always always end up drawing a girl for original stuff its weird. I should make a boy OC just for the sake of a boy OC. But then I'd never draw him. Whenever I think about OCs I feel like such a nerd :( But either way, I've dedicated March for only drawing boys...(not necessarily manly because I just...can't do the manry mans) with the exception of collabsgiftstradesmemes etc. I'm probably going to end up doing a bunch of fan art derp. It's going to be kind of hard for me because when I draw a person I kind of automatically draw a girl...its like a default. So hopefully I can keep it up!
I also have a problem with drawing profile faces sometimes. Sometimes, they look nice, other times its like:
Like I feel like there's something totally off all the time (like right now with the guy up there) but I don't know what to do to fix it.
Looking forward to PATD's new album 3/22 :0
Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa

