Friday, March 4, 2011

jajajajajuuuuuuuun

yup yup so begins my manly march challenge...

I feel like I'm slacking off. I quit piano today, and I know I've been wanting to for the longest time, but I just took the level 9 test (idc if I pass or fail) and my teacher was telling me that I just have to play one more year and I'd be done but the thing is I've been doing that for the past 2 years and I've always regretted it. I don't enjoy playing piano and I don't think I ever will. So why should I keep doing something that I actually hate just so it looks good on my resume? Also, I turned in my enrollment form for the next school year and I didn't sign up for honors chem. I don't like chemistry and I'm not good at it and my math isn't that bad but I don't like math either, but I feel like I'm going to regret not taking it because I could have (there was no prerequisite.) and I'm a bit of an overachiever...At the same time I feel like if I took it, I would regret taking it because it was too hard or something. Augh..choices...choices...

By the way my counter died so I got another one and used the number of hits this site got in all time as the starting number just saying