GUES WHAT I'm not that busy anymore! Yaaaaaaaaaaay now I have more time to doodle and more time for YOU GUYS whoever you are wahahaha
Since I have no art to post I shall share with you all my brownie making adventure.
Since I have no art to post I shall share with you all my brownie making adventure.
I lurk on tumblr a lot sometimes...and I found this recipe there for 3 minute brownies in a mug, and I can't cook to save my life so this was sort of amazing to me. By the way, I'm going to start spamming jump breaks now BECAUSE I CAN and it takes up less space on the blog derp
Ingredients: 4 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of milk, 3 tablespoons of oil, 1 mug
I didn't mix the milk and oil before I added everything...it was hard to get rid of all the flour chunks
Mixing definitely took more than 3 minutes º____º
I put it in the microwave a couple of times because I thought it was too squishy. Then again, I didn't know what a mug brownie was supposed to feel like.
The bottom of the brownie was pretty gross looking but it tasted the same...a bit bland. So this wasn't very successful. Oh well, it was fun to make :)
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Passion Pit is like Arcade Fire + MGMT...spiffy.
P.S. I want this artbook so bad ;___; and I am such a nerd but I dont give a crap
Passion Pit is like Arcade Fire + MGMT...spiffy.
P.S. I want this artbook so bad ;___; and I am such a nerd but I dont give a crap