Monday, November 14, 2011

DARK BLUE DARK BLUE

 After being asked by a couple of people to update this blog, here I am again. Sorry for the absence! I don't really know what to blog about now since I've sort of moved my sketchblog, even though I've said that I'd keep posting art but I don't really know when to >_> I'm thinking about just scrapping everything and using this site as a portfolio thing when I'm older/have better things to show, but that means I'd lose all those dumb posts I made in 8th grade (they're fun to read and laugh at). Anyways...


I went to a Jack's Mannequin concert on Saturday with my good friend Audrey who is a big fan of them. (I like them too, but not as much as she does) The Academy Is... (or should I say The Academy Was) were supposed to be there but they had to break up a month before the first and only concert I would have seen of them GAAH wtf man if you're going to break up at least finish touring first! So that was a big disappointment. They were replaced by a band called Scars on 45 who came from England. Lady Danville was also there and they were pretty nice too. Please excuse the extremely crappy photos 1. We had balcony seats so I had to zoom up all the way in order to take pictures of the stage 2. I have an extremely crappy camera. I would have been too short to stand on the floor anyways ._. I'd probably get run over.

 Stage set-up
 Jack's Mannequin! They played a bunch of songs from their new album which I hadn't listened to enough to hum/sing along but the rest was great.
 Andrew doing his piano thing
He likes to stand up while he's playing and knocks his stool over while he's at it...

WELP that's it for now. I might post sketchavember stuff later