Sunday, August 28, 2011

book binge

 So I uh went on another book binge .____. I have become very bad at not spending money. Once you start, you can't stop O__O
Another Borders near by (well in the next city) is closing so I bought more stuff again. The first 6 books on the stack are obviously manga, the other two are art books. The one on the very bottom I ordered at a moving sale on lj.
 Tada. The first one is called Muted Colors, by Kidchan on dA/pixiv. It's out of print I think, she was selling the book back in 2008. Most of it is black and white but Kidchan's stuff is fantastic so it doesnt matter 8D
The second book is Moonshine which my friend found in the graphic novel section in Borders and told me to buy it haha it's basically personal works from artists that work in Dreamworks. If Pixar had something like this, I would buy it *__* The art styles are very varied, which is nice. It's all very good, which is expected; they're professionals!
 From Moonshine
From Muted Colors