Yes..check it out I've got the whole opacity thing worked out on my pictures now just hover over them for a bit and you'll see ;)

Happy Chinese New Year even though that was like 4 days ago or something. This is sort of an update since I haven't been able to post about anything significant lately. I haven't much time to draw/CG at all lately and I don't think I will be able to for a while...maybe at least for 2 more weeks? I have so much work to do ;___; I am procrastinating just by writing this post. I'm not enjoying any of my new art classes at school (basic drawing and ceramics) The basic drawing teacher is just....>_> and I just never liked ceramics from the start. Throwing on the wheel (like making pots and bowls and stuff on the ceramics wheel) is SO HARD my back and hands hurt for a day after just trying to center the darn clay for 1 class. Doesnt feel very nice.

This is the bunny bank my parents gave me that they got from the asian bank for CNY (year of the rabbit, yo) and you can see all those aph papercrafts in the back..eehehhhhhhhhh

CNY dinner was really weird the chicken didnt look like chicken and the fish looked like a blob of goop. It tasted alright though.
I killed a big ass bug yesterday! I was playing with my DS and then I heard this flapping on the glass door and then...

IT WAS A BIG ASS BUG!

Daaaaaaang look at that thing

So I got a big ass magazine to kill that big ass bug. I hit it like 5 times to make sure it was dead

It was dead alright.

Happy Chinese New Year even though that was like 4 days ago or something. This is sort of an update since I haven't been able to post about anything significant lately. I haven't much time to draw/CG at all lately and I don't think I will be able to for a while...maybe at least for 2 more weeks? I have so much work to do ;___; I am procrastinating just by writing this post. I'm not enjoying any of my new art classes at school (basic drawing and ceramics) The basic drawing teacher is just....>_> and I just never liked ceramics from the start. Throwing on the wheel (like making pots and bowls and stuff on the ceramics wheel) is SO HARD my back and hands hurt for a day after just trying to center the darn clay for 1 class. Doesnt feel very nice.
This is the bunny bank my parents gave me that they got from the asian bank for CNY (year of the rabbit, yo) and you can see all those aph papercrafts in the back..eehehhhhhhhhh
CNY dinner was really weird the chicken didnt look like chicken and the fish looked like a blob of goop. It tasted alright though.
I killed a big ass bug yesterday! I was playing with my DS and then I heard this flapping on the glass door and then...
IT WAS A BIG ASS BUG!
Daaaaaaang look at that thing
So I got a big ass magazine to kill that big ass bug. I hit it like 5 times to make sure it was dead
It was dead alright.
I started playing professor layton again and I'm trying to get through all the puzzles without using a guide unless I'm REALLY stuck. I've gotten to puzzle 71 so far ; w ;
I was going to draw something for CNY but I kind of procrastinated too much and then it was too late :'( I may or may not finish it
