Sunday, January 30, 2011

art dump

Reading: Oresama Teacher (took like 200000000000 times to try to download it ughghgh internet y u no work)
FRUIT of the FIRST SEMESTER
So during first semester I took Color Theory and Principles of Design which are required classes. (I have to take required classes all year actually)

rawawahh my carpet is so ugly but it's soft
This is all the stuff I could bring back from school. I'm not going to take a picture of each of them because that would just take too long to talk about so I'm just going to pick what I liked the most. (or spent the most time on) There's still the pieces that were put up at the gallery so when I get them back I might blog about them...I dunno.

Color theory numero uno! The assignment was to create a painting using a pair of complementary colors. I decided to go all out and use all of them - 3 -

Yes...I have blogged about this before (goooo look at it its better quality there lololol) but whatever. Monochrome painting, I chose to use a indigo/violet sort of color inspired by simetta. (who is one of my fav artists ; 3 ;) I printed out thumbnails of her art for reference haha

WHY DOES IT LOOK SO SLANTED ITS BOTHERING ME NOW (it looks straight in rl)
Warm analogous colors painting. Everyone had to set up their own still life/bring something in that they wanted to paint. There's actually a cool colored version of them but they took it to the gallery so I couldn't bring it home.
The rest of these are from Principles of Design

That is my finger right there that is holding down the paper. We were supposed to create a pattern and hide our name/some word inside

Hmmm I kind of forgot what the assignment was for this. It was something like, draw your hand + some object (I got a clothes clip thing) detailed, outlined, contour, cross hatched,& negative space...? I got a 22/20 on this muahahaha

This is one of my favorites! It couldn't go into the gallery because I finished it too late...(it was one of the later assignments) We had to draw a shoe with a certain type of texture and I did a spaghetti shoe. The fork and the knife's perspective and whatnot is all off but idc

closeup.

CLOSEUP.


Okay. This was a pain in the arse. I hate doing negative space ;__; If you can't tell what it's a drawing of (I couldn't even tell what it was when I was drawing orz) its supposed to be a wine holder (the swirly thing) a clothes basket (I think that's obvious) and something else. I still don't know what that is.

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES
That's it for the major stuff.
These are some doodles on the portfolio folder thing

bunny.

DECO*27 gumi.

Aaah.. that took a while...especially since my internet is still being an ass.

This is a list of stuff I want to draw but I don't have time to! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Lost Story 歌ってみた【そらる】