I just came back from my school's high school art show and I took a ton of pictures.


Graphic Design






Stippling! takes a lot of patience.

More stippling!


This one is my favorite out of the entire show...except the lighting there wasn't very good so I couldn't take a good picture :(

close up * 3 *


(ceramics)











This is one of my classes' part of the gallery


This is also one of my favorites * o * Book art
Afterwards we hung out at a cozy cafe - w -

On the way we passed by other galleries...

...and saw a giant ear.

This is the inside of the cafe. Shnazzy!
That's it for today...time to do math homework.


Graphic Design






Stippling! takes a lot of patience.

More stippling!


This one is my favorite out of the entire show...except the lighting there wasn't very good so I couldn't take a good picture :(

close up * 3 *


(ceramics)











This is one of my classes' part of the gallery


This is also one of my favorites * o * Book art
Afterwards we hung out at a cozy cafe - w -

On the way we passed by other galleries...

...and saw a giant ear.

This is the inside of the cafe. Shnazzy!
That's it for today...time to do math homework.