Sunday, January 9, 2011

guys guys

Reading: Deadman Wonderland
yesterday i marathoned TTGL lol
okay
okay guys
i made some
super original shoujo/shounen storylines
guys
check
check it out guys

uh
Yeah it's really messy lol I did both of them in one go soooo I accidentally started on the right side because I'm a weeaboo obv so yeaaah right to left man, right to left. deal with it.
and follow the numbered arrows if you get lost.
Oh wait, you can't read my handwriting.


I've been wanting to do this for a while
When I was reading bleach I was like
wait
Where have I heard this before

CG-wise I'm working on a kiriban...WIP

EDIT:
...and it's done!

This is Toushiirou's OC sooo the character is not mine.
This is an unofficial kiriban because I never said I was doing kiribans...but she caught my 666 kiriban and she screenshotted it so I was like okay I've never done this before so why not.
Turned out better than expected...
At first I was just like okay I'm going to do this real fast and then I'm like drawlalalalla! and then I'm like hey it looks pretty good lets drawlalalala some more so I did. And I did some more. And them BAM! it was finished.
glorious!