Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So now I am 15


wow its so shiny desu this is my OC
Aaaa I have 10 followers now! Thanks for following, followers! It means a lot to me ; v ;
Yesterday was my birthday hoyyyy
It was pretty interesting at school...During every block/period, one of my friends would hand me a piece of poster paper with "happy birthday" written on them, and they wrote a message on the back, and during 2nd and 3rd block the teacher gave me these:

which read a message (but I always go to the balcony on 7th block there was no point ._.)
aand a bunch of my friends were there and some of them had presents which is coooool because I didn't expect anyone to give me anything at school and even some of the people I've only known for like a month or two gave me something aaaa thank you guys so much. So I guess it was like a "surprise party".

One of my friends baked cupcakes for me delicious except I only ate 1 but I wasn't really that hungry. The "cards" were in weird shapes and they all fit together like this:

(Gabby wrote on the front instead of the back...)
aaand the whole thing was planned out by Erica THANKS MAN if you're reading this (stalker!)
When I went home my mom bought cake (mocha cheese cake) derrrrishus

The headphones I ordered came in today!

the box it came in



Tadaaa
and These are the rest of my presents