
I'm late but I'm participating in Sketchavember

I don't really like sketching unless its on paper (my cg sketches are really messy and blah) so I'm just going to be doing a lot of experimenting and spamming new textures hah
Which reminds me..today is Pocky day in Japan (11/11)

asdlfajsdkfj why is this taking so long...
I messed up and accidentally merged the painting layer with the background layer so I had to erase the entire background and now I have to go back and refine edges and aaaaaaaaaa frustration
I got bored so I made a new layout :0 The TV in the bottom right hand corner doesnt seem to work the way I want it to so I'm probably going to get rid of it...it only looks nice on my computer because it fits the size of my screen perfectly ; 3 ;

I have to make an improv speech next friday...scared as hell
by the way...Marielle... if you're reading this...say hello.