
Screw this guys
it looks like
Screw this guup
I just felt like slacking off because my homework isn't due until next week. I'll try harder tomorrow ._.
I felt angsty 2 days ago, sorry about that. It was for a stupid reason, I guess.
Also, new poll...I want to know where you guys do your work. My parents are never going to let me move my computer into my room because they think I'll stay up surfing the interwebs or something but I guess they're right :0 If you've ever been to my house you'd know that my computer is like in the middle of nowhere in the house its right by a wall that's close to the kitchen. The "formal" round dinner table is right behind me. Whenever guests come over, I have to leave because it's kind of rude to work when guests are over. If my computer was in my room I could just hole up in there and never come out. Hah. I still need to finish Welcome to the NHK.
I want to go to IKEA so I can look at tables and lamps
Ikea is Swedish. It is Swedish. Swedish. I didn't know that
Nokia is Finnish. It is Finnish. I found out about that when I got my phone in March.
Peter Bjorn and John are Swedish too. YOUNG FOLKSSS
You know who else is Scandinavian? Santa Claus.