(I meant to post this at like 1 AM but my mom told me to go to sleep - 3 -)

This is old but I don't have anything else ._.
I went to see the 7th Harry Potter movie a couple of days ago. It was alright, but it's kind of disappointing if you've ever read the book because they just cut off in the middle of the story and your like :( and I felt like there were too many Ron/Hermione scenes even though some of them were funny alsja;skdj they went kind of overboard.
We went over here to eat dinner

and I ordered chicken noodle soup with a bread bowl. I didn't know what a bread bowl was, (I thought it was just going to be bread in a bowl) but turns out...

...it was literally a bread bowl. Very interesting experience. And it was delicious

Another shot of the ferris wheel! Taking pictures of shiny things *___*

Happy º w º

I found these in my backyard. They're all dead now and they left a gooey black tar looking stuff on the ground. Looks like paint
I love Phoenix * 3 *
Watching: Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge jskdjalkdjfkdj

This is old but I don't have anything else ._.
I went to see the 7th Harry Potter movie a couple of days ago. It was alright, but it's kind of disappointing if you've ever read the book because they just cut off in the middle of the story and your like :( and I felt like there were too many Ron/Hermione scenes even though some of them were funny alsja;skdj they went kind of overboard.
We went over here to eat dinner

and I ordered chicken noodle soup with a bread bowl. I didn't know what a bread bowl was, (I thought it was just going to be bread in a bowl) but turns out...

...it was literally a bread bowl. Very interesting experience. And it was delicious

Another shot of the ferris wheel! Taking pictures of shiny things *___*

Happy º w º

I found these in my backyard. They're all dead now and they left a gooey black tar looking stuff on the ground. Looks like paint
I love Phoenix * 3 *