If you can't tell...it's Nino...:'D
Well this kind of too forever. But its done. Hooraaaay
I watched Howl's Moving Castle a couple of days ago and I loved it. *__* so I stayed up and drew stuff hehe...and today I hastily colored some of it. Most of it is Howl and Sophie but that's because they're the only ones I remembered how to draw without a ref orz. I like staying up till like 2 drawing during the summer * 3 *
Well this kind of too forever. But its done. Hooraaaay
I watched Howl's Moving Castle a couple of days ago and I loved it. *__* so I stayed up and drew stuff hehe...and today I hastily colored some of it. Most of it is Howl and Sophie but that's because they're the only ones I remembered how to draw without a ref orz. I like staying up till like 2 drawing during the summer * 3 *
I just realized that most of the colored sketches are profile views haaaahah what so here's an uncolored one...that I'll probably color. And make it nice. hee hee wow this is the biggest art dump I've done in like a year
I plan on watching a lot of Miyazaki movies over the summer so there will probably be more Miyazaki stuff to come. Ho ho ho..that man is a genius.
