Monday, March 21, 2011

muhhhhrrrrr

Reading: Uzumaki (WTF??)
Since I don't have anything else to put up...this was for Sen for her birthday!


I went to San Diego the other day. Here are some bad quality photos...
 
I said I was going to draw more in March...I guess that's not working out ._.
My "incomplete" pet peeve is really kicking in now O__O I'm buying more manga...heuahsdfjsdk;jfadkj I have to stoooop ;____; and I actually bought the 3rd and 4th volume of DOGS, not the 2nd and 3rd, so there are 2 MORE VOLUMES I HAVE TO BUY IN ORDER TO COMPLETE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is driving me crazy




 
Daisuke - Itsudatte
The Hourou Musuko anime really met my expectations :0 IDK I feel like the OP and the ED fit perfectly with the whole thing, and the soft style everything is drawn in. The only thing off was the large amount of sparkles all the characters had in their eyeballs...