Friday, February 11, 2011

late night blogging

Reading: Okujouhime

The sun was setting and it looked pretty * w *
4 day weekend...finally a break from all this work ;__; As you can probably tell I've been pretty busy lately and I hate February now ._. After I take CM I won't ever have to touch the piano again...I just have to pull through these last couple of weeks and then I'm done hskdjafk
I feel like I'm in a race, and I'm running, sprinting, and atm I'm running out of breathe and this 4 day weekend is like stopping with my hands on my knees and gasping for air. And then once I kind of catch my breathe, I have to start running again ffffffff Once february is over, I'm just walking
What a weird analogy
Art wise I'm not being very productive (because I can't?) No time to CG bleeh

She looks a lot like the roof top princess WHICH I just read today okay
I wanted to make a ref for my OCs (yes I am a nerd! and I have OCs!) because I've missed too many opportunities where someone was like I'm taking requests so gimme your OC ref and I'll draw him/her~~~ and then I'm one of the first ones to see the journal and I can't do anything because I don't have a ref. And they were all awesome artists.
poop

Gaetan Roussel - Dis-moi encore que tu m'aimes

My french teacher showed this to us in class * 3 *