Reading: Bleach...the good old bleach...
I have a really strong urge to read Stargirl by that spaghetti guy for some reason but its not at the library uaghguh
Gehhh 2 weeks before finals. I have so much work but lelelelele I'm procrastinating again hehhhI have a really strong urge to read Stargirl by that spaghetti guy for some reason but its not at the library uaghguh
So on Sunday I got bored so I finished a Mr. Cat paper craft. Aah...I haven't paper crafted for a long time...feels like the good old days lol. The papercraft came from here, if you're interested.




He's actually hollow on the inside and only has front legs...awesome nevertheless
These are actually from a long time ago but I never got to take pictures
Rilakkuma paper children yayy



Well I hope they look slightly realistic.

Rilakkuma chilling out on my bulletin board. The picture is sideways. I'm still confused about the plant growing out of his muzzle. When I get the chance (maybe in the summer) I'm going to do these guys . - w - I love Bonjour!Rilakkuma ♥