The year is almost ending so I decided to do a summary of the art from past years up till now, starting from 3rd grade. (2004) I was too lazy to scan them so these are all taken with my camera. Don't laugh!
2004
3rd


>__________> lima bean heads
I drew a lot of OCs inspired by the RPGs my brother was playing (Survival Project mostly) I'm not showing a lot of pictures because they're so hideous
2005
3rd-4th



I had a bunch of drawings from 4th grade that I lost
2006
4th-5th





Big moe eyeballs, magical and making OCs like every day
I never named any of them...
2007
5th-6th



I started coloring stuff (color pencil only) I don't have a lot of stuff from 6th grade for some reason. I was really into Bleach and this is when I started watching and reading a lot of animu/mango
2008
6th-7th





I started doing commissions on Gaia and I was into Soul Eater (2nd picture is a soul eater OC [if you cant tell what the weapon is, it's a whip...) I started using water colors
2009
7th-8th




Hmm, this was last year...
I made this blog last year so you can probably find most of the stuff I did here. Got a tablet
Oh yeah and I started drawing guys this year because of aph hahahaha ._. (srs)
2010






Everything has to be colored! Now that I have a tablet sometimes I get the feeling like "aah I have to color this BECAUSE I CAN" and stuff. I never really sketched (unless it was for CGing) on the computer. I also started taking CGing more seriously (and well art itself, pretty much.) and decided that I didn't want to cell shade! raaaaaah I found my own way of CGing yayy
Well that's it for now...I know theres a meme on dA like this so I might do this again in a couple of years or something.
