I bought a pack of shrink film at joannes the other day
they are pretty fun stuff :D

Basically, you draw on a thin piece of plastic, bake it in the oven, and then it shrinks and thickens * 3 * pretty cool eh

So I drew and cut these...the first one was for Charles except I can't find it anymore asadaf the bow was an experiment (I tried using acrylics) and the rose was for my mom because she needed something to give to her co worker ._.

After baking in the oven! They're like 5 times smaller...but theyre like 5 times thicker too hehe

I made a Spain face for Erica...I think this one turned out the best.
wip I think I'm going to give up on this. It's supposed to be for Christmas, but obviously its already Christmas Eve and I definitely won't finish in time so I'm just going to do this instead :'D

they are pretty fun stuff :D

Basically, you draw on a thin piece of plastic, bake it in the oven, and then it shrinks and thickens * 3 * pretty cool eh

So I drew and cut these...the first one was for Charles except I can't find it anymore asadaf the bow was an experiment (I tried using acrylics) and the rose was for my mom because she needed something to give to her co worker ._.

After baking in the oven! They're like 5 times smaller...but theyre like 5 times thicker too hehe

I made a Spain face for Erica...I think this one turned out the best.
wip I think I'm going to give up on this. It's supposed to be for Christmas, but obviously its already Christmas Eve and I definitely won't finish in time so I'm just going to do this instead :'D
