Friday, December 3, 2010

pakachu

Heeeh I'm supposed to be at school but I'm sick so I stayed home today º 3 º I don't really like skipping school because when I get back I have a bunch of work to make up...good thing there's blocks schedule or else I'd have to make up 6 periods worth of work. Today I was supposed to do a lab in bio and a french presentation and a french writing test in french gaaaah

I joined a club at school called Heart to Art. You make art, you sell it, and then you donate it to charity (we're donating to Jacob's Heart). 2 of my friends and I actually joined it on accident...we were planning to join "Art for C.H.O.C." and we heard the wrong announcement, I think. Both of them sort of serve for the same purpose, so its okay ._.
This is process of making the piece (or one of them, if I have time for another) I'm going to sell.
Initial sketch, first layer of paint
(Trees)I took peach leaves from my backyard, painted, cut
The door (glue thin wooden sticks together)
paper mache clouds (+ modeling paste)
Treesss
The door + clouds
Finished product!
Aftermath