Saturday, October 30, 2010

29th

watching: Kuragehime
I would appreciate it if blogger made their little compose a new post page's editing space bigger
It would make it so much easier to resize pictures...

Yesterday was like my school's national holiday
There was a huge variety of costumes and it was like going back to the anime expo again hahaha. Climbing the stairs wasn't half as bad even though I had to go to the 5th floor again because I could look at all the people who dressed up. I think about 60-70% of the school wore something special. * u *
some of the more interesting costumes were...
-a vending machine
- a windmill
- like 4 lady gagas
- 3 jabawakeez
- a jelly fish!
- furries
- tetris block
- edward scissorhands
- masquerade type peoples
- pikachus
- ash ketchum
- gory people
- jack skellington!
- 2 mikus
-2 pairs of kagamine twins
- a marth
- meiko
- a blue police box!
- marge
- a doughnut
- shark bait
- gir
- a stick figure
- no face (spirited away)
- goku ahaha
- a shark
- that thing from monsters inc.
- waldo (I found him.)
-static shock (guy with socks on his shirt)
-chick magnet (magnet with chicks on it)
I couldn't see all of them but I took a bunch of videos while I was walking around which turned out kid of back because they all turned out shaky - 3 -

afterwards I watched The Social Network with some friends and we went on the expensive ferris wheel


view from the top!

and then we sat at corner bakery until they gave us free desserts and talked about everything

good times
.
I actually like collaging more than I thought I did
I'm starting to collect ads and magazine so I can do more of this º J º