Saturday, September 4, 2010

shooock

(I'm going to snatch this idea Audrey)Reading: Ilegenes

Panic at the Disco broke up last year, and I didn't find out until a couple of days ago. I was wearing a PATD shirt in conservatory and this girl was like "oh dude I love that band, it sucks that they broke up last year" and then I looked into it today...whaaaaat
I used to really like them in 7th grade, and then I listened to their songs too much so I kind of stopped, but they broke up that summer.
The band is still there, its just that Ryan Ross and Jon Walker aren't in it anymore, (they joined this other band called Young Veins, it sounds kind of like the Beatles, KIND OF like Pretty. Odd.) so all thats left is Brendon and Spencer...
This is their (Panic! at the Disco) new demo
Oh Glory


kuroshitsuji II is retarded.
EDIT: i just realized this was my 100th post woo