Saturday, September 25, 2010

okay heres a normal blog post...

Eh the pictures are in the wrong order but desserts are delicious

I had lunch today at a French bakery for the first time for a French class assignment
I don't really get to eat European foods (or anything other than Asian food actually haha) because I'm sort of kept in this asian bubble...
(and because foreign food is expensive holy shiz this meal was really pricey)

apparently Orangina, which is like orange soda, is really popular in France
my friend actually ordered that I ordered the Lorina sparkling pink lemonade
tastes kind of like C. C. Lemon but I like C. C. Lemon better :)

this was my dessert: raspberry mousse cake :D

me and friends' desserts

this was our actual meals
I got a mozzarella sandwich, my friends got a strawberry crepe and a quiche
very frenchy.

Other than that...

I went to my parent's friend's house today and I found this cool looking lamp there...* 3 *

and I ate watermelon with chopsticks yeeeaah
there were no forks..

OTHER than that

this is a painting I'm doing at art class its not done yet (says my teacher) so meh

my friend's masterpiece in ceramics

finished color wheel I did in color theory (which is my favorite class so far yaay)