Frozen Computer Art!
When youre computer freezes doing something its always fun to play with the lagging windows
unfortunately the window didnt ever unfreeze so I had to CtrlAltDelete n stuff - 3 -

lines

blehblelbulelbkblhe

STAIRS

waaaves
I hate lit and comp! alskajslkjkdj frustrationnnn
I saw 7 cosplayers at school today
weird school
Someone by the name of Amber Horton (sp) has given all her contacts the wrong number, which happens to be my cellphone number, and I keep getting texts and calls from people looking for "amber". darn you amber.
When youre computer freezes doing something its always fun to play with the lagging windows
unfortunately the window didnt ever unfreeze so I had to CtrlAltDelete n stuff - 3 -
lines
blehblelbulelbkblhe
STAIRS
waaaves
I hate lit and comp! alskajslkjkdj frustrationnnn
I saw 7 cosplayers at school today
weird school
Someone by the name of Amber Horton (sp) has given all her contacts the wrong number, which happens to be my cellphone number, and I keep getting texts and calls from people looking for "amber". darn you amber.