I went to the Comic Exhibition 2 days ago with some friends. (it was my first time meeting friends form the US in a foreign country :D) I think I took enough pictures this time...
when we just got in wahahah look at all those people
line to get into the Muse store...probably the longest line to get into any store there. They publish Kuroshitsuji, Reborn, Aru to whatever Railgun thing, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Hetalia, and other series.
Muse line again
Kadokawa store
Inside the Muse store (I think) It was REALLY CROWDED it was so crowded that it was gross because people were sweating and bumping elbows and stuff. (ick) and I got stuck in one corner for like a minute because of all the people jammed in front of me.]

Gachapon heaven aaaaaaahhh
I forgot this store's publisher../I could't read the chinese name
Posters
Some store
I drew this on the huge drawing wall heh heh Night lights
Oops this picture is upside down =/ this is inside a bookstore. They sold manga for around $3 (95 -98 NT I forgot) which I think is a much better price considering each volume can only last for like half an hour. (of course you can reread it but it isn't half as great) 10 bucks is a rip off ._. If I could read chinese fluently I would have bought a ton...
Stuff by Inio Asano
Bad picture of more posters
About to leave the exhibit (to eat at ding tai fung oh ho ho those bunsssss)
This is all the stuff I got from the exhibit (and some catalogs to fill up space). I guess I did better there than at AX. I bought my first artbook (an FMA one to commemorate for the ending) yay it was like 1o - 11 bucks USD (320 NT) but it probably would have been $30+ in the US. I want to collect them now but I dont know if I have the money to. I do like Mr. Cat..yes I do..
The Comic Exhibition was different from AX because people came there to just buy things, there were no panels or cosplaying (I only saw like 2 cosplayers) or meet-ups, artist alley....etc. It was just publishers putting their items out for people to buy them. (a lot of people) It wasn't a convention though, so I guess that makes sense. (There was also a CONVENTION convention going on almost at the same time)
I am typing all of this on my chubby cousin's stinky computer (well his entire room stinks).
I'll write about the rest of Taiwan in another post
TIME TO WATCH MORE TV - __ -















