If you know me, you'd know that I really like bunnies...(and my dog)
I really want a bunny, but I already have a dog (and I really like my dog too). I used to have 2 bunnies, (lops) but I had some bad experiences with them and they didn't like to play D: Even so, I want a bunny.
So if I were to get a bunny, I'd want one like. . .








all these pictures are from here

this ones is from flickr
There's a new poll up hahahahahaha
I really want a bunny, but I already have a dog (and I really like my dog too). I used to have 2 bunnies, (lops) but I had some bad experiences with them and they didn't like to play D: Even so, I want a bunny.
So if I were to get a bunny, I'd want one like. . .








all these pictures are from here

this ones is from flickr
There's a new poll up hahahahahaha