Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a message to my friends

I graduated!
(from middle school!)
(big deal...)
It doesn't feel any different. In fact, I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next year. The future is fuzzy and I can't see or predict what's ahead of me. I guess I'm the type to just wait until something happens. I'm not excited for high school, more like trying to brace myself for what might happen. I'm kind of on my own now since all of my friends are going to local schools and I have to go somewhere where everyone says the people are "weird". I'm going to have trouble making friends, and when I need SOMEONE TO LEAN ONNNNN I hope I can still use my old buddy's shoulders. (hahahaha) I'm still going to be here if need me, FRIEND! And I'll have a facebook by tomorrow (If I don't forget to make one). I don't like saying "I will miss you" to my friends because that pretty much means "we're probably never going to see each other anymore". WE ARE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER and that's for sure! (like the Huster needs to watch Harry Potter 7 both parts with me) We still have the short 2 months of summer. Live your life to its fullest!

Well since it's summer I guess I can post more now...