Tuesday, December 8, 2009

doodle dump

The ones that are photographed are taken from a big poster I tape to my desk to relieve my doodling.
Nodics ; Hetalia
at Copenhagen
not really.
uh, starting from the upper left person...
Finland Sweden
bottom row
Iceland Norway Denmark

A fish.
oc
I drew it when I was angry...
young soo; hetalia
oc (playing with a different style)

oc wow she looks so badass and scene sorry for the wrong angle
style inspired by ravanskar

beatrice; umineko

miku; vocaloid
"ありがとう。そうして、さよなら。”
"Thank you. Then, good bye."
the disappearance of hatsune miku
I find it kind of funny that people make such a big deal on deleting a computer program...
by the way...i DID NOT use google traslate oh ho ho (or babble fish or whatever)

feli(ciano); hetalia
amina that was just a doodle you'll get a properly done one :D

miku; vocaloid
I like drawing her hair
Lots of Laugh
I'm working on something kind of biggish on this
because her hair is so fun ; 3 ;
Luke&Layton; Professor Layton series

Len Kagamine; Vocaloid
I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO LOOK THIS GAY.
FLOPPY SLEEVES
East Asians; hetalia
dangit most of them dont have names
korea china japan taiwan hong kong

woo that was a lot of tags