Thursday, November 26, 2009

its harder than you think!


happy thanksgiving
its finished!
Antonio&Lovi(no); Hetalia
ajsdklakdj;d
I'm so slow....ah
and I messed up a jillion times and learned the hard way that you have to save every now and then
(stupid corel painter crashed on me again)
I dont know
cging is one of those things where you draw it and it looks perfect and then when you color it, it looks horrible.
dagnabit
and it takes forever
the more I look at it, the worse it looks ; u ;
especially lovi's eyes and hair, theyre funky, I think I rushed through that because I wanted to finish...
cheap background
it looks so gay! but then again, its hetalia, so what did you expect
LOL JUST KIDDING

oh well
that's my first major (not really) cell shading cg woo



this song is nice, (spf = school food punishment)
this song is the theme song of the Eden of the East movie (to come out)
that was a splendid anime
TOO BAD FUNIMATION GOT TO IT


EDIT:
i just realized what I'm supposed to do with that little guy on the side...YOU HAVE TO FEED HIM. so feed him! it takes some time to load sometimes...but when it comes up youll see this little cart thing behind him, and if you click it, you'll be able to drag some kind of food to him. if you ever get this dark green angry poo looking thing, dont feed it to him! drag waaaaay over to the side, so he cant reach it or something. everything else you can just drag it in front of him and he'll eat it and say asian. (it sounds like 好美阿, but that doesnt make sense...) FEEED HIMMM and he'll level up and he gets a goody of some sort.